Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- The whole content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws, and is the property of Dare2Gear.
- The collective work includes works that are licensed to Dare2Gear. Copyright 2017, Dare2Gear ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of booking an expedition with Dare2Gear or making any purchase of Dare2gear products.
- Any other use, including but not limited to the, distribution, display, transmission or reproduction of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Dare2gear. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Dare2gear used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dare2gear
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Dare2Gear disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Dare2gear does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- Dare2Gear shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Dare2Gear has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Dare2Gear product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Dare2Gear reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Dare2Gear reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Dare2Gear shall issue a credit to your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Dare2Gear without notice at any time, for any reason.
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Dare2Gear may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Dare2Gear.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the and the courts of Kanpur, UP, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of it. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Dare2gear products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- Dare2gear failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Dare2Gear may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
- Impersonation of others, including a Dare2Gear or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Dare2gear does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
- You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Dare2Gear is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- However, Dare2Gear reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Dare2Gear in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dare2Gear, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Dare2Gear may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Dare2Gear, Dare2Gear has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Dare2Gear.
- These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Dare2Gear seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- While our first aid expert’s team will be with you on expedition, but sometimes there might be a situation where emergency evacuation support has to be provided. In that case the expenses, which will be done for, that is to be paid by participant. We would take all necessary actions to take you to nearest hospital for immediate treatment to bring situation under control.
- In case of any delays happens on returning from a expedition due to any natural calamities or inevitable challenges the extra cost you shall pay for stay or transportation or any other.
- If we found you misbehaving or offending others, we have the authority to end your expedition there itself and drop you out without having any liability towards you for any cost. Especially when visiting any religious place it’s your responsibility to respect their customs and laws.
- On any of our expedition it is necessary to abide the instruction given by your expedition leader, who represents the Company. If you fail to follow them and your actions is disruptive, threatening, abusive and causing inconvenience on expedition to leader. We will immediately revoke your travel with us. The leader call will be considered as final and no refunds shall be paid to you.
- During the stay taking care of your room stuff placed by property owner or provided by us is your responsibility to take care off. If you fail to do so the expenses occurred to fix the damage done by you is to be paid by you there itself.
- During your expedition the equipment being given to you by our team, or you has taken on rent from us shall be taken care by you. If any equipment got damaged if repairable the repair cost and if not then the complete equipment cost shall be taken care by you.
- We believe before booking any expedition with us you have gone through the FAQ’s section of that expedition and you completely understood the fitness level required for that expedition. While signing up you are sure about your fitness level that meets the fitness level needed for that expedition. If during expedition our expedition leader found you not fit enough and may have to take some unsympathetic decisions to make sure you stay safe. In that case the extra expense if needs to be paid is to be taken care by you.
- During any of the adventure activity it is your responsibility to hear the leader instructions and not to attempt any adventurous sport without proper safety gears. If you fail to do so we are not responsible for any kind of injury or accident you may meet through.