Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please read the below mentioned terms and conditions carefully constituting an integral part of the Participant Agreement for the event. All events advertised in our brochures and on our website are operated by Dare2Gear company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2008 (hereinafter called ‘the Company’, ’we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’), and are sold subject to the following conditions:
- To make any bookings with us you can contact us through several ways, directly over the telephone, via email, via our website www.dare2gear.com, or through an approved travel agent.
- On every domestic expedition it is mandatory to bring your government ID proof like ADHAAR CARD/PAN CARD along with you. If it is international travel then valid passport scanned copy is mandatory to submit 15 days prior from the date of journey.
- The traveller making the booking (the ‘Primary Contact’) must be above 18 years old or above. And must have the legal rights and authority to make the booking and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of everyone in their group.
- You might have done the booking for yourself or for a group, the person details in primary contact will be considered for further communications related to the expedition. We consider primary contact is responsible for ensuring the information shared while booking an expedition with is correct.
- No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted however minors aged below 18 years may accompany their parent or guardian who accepts full responsibility for them. Or deposit a signed consent form signed by their parents/guardian for approving to allow them to join our expedition.
- If you have booked an expedition through travel agent then, that travel agent only shall entertain the communication/changes/enquiries in respect to that booking.
- Your safety is immensely important to us, so to help us to serve you better and make your experience more rich please share if you need any special care or medication. It will help us to arrange things well in advance to avoid getting into any pedantic state.
- The bookings where you have made with just partial amount to confirm your seat in that case confirmation amount is non-refundable. The balance amount you are expected to clear 30 days or earlier from the date of expedition commencement for 5 or lesser day’s expeditions.
- The bookings where you have made with just partial amount to confirm your seat in that case confirmation amount is non-refundable. The balance amount you are expected to clear 60 days or earlier from the date of expedition commencement for 6 or more day’s expeditions.
- If balance payment is not made in time then Dare2Gear shall considered this booking as cancelled and no refund will be offered.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
The cancellation and refund process is automated on our website as per below defined policy. You log into website and visit expedition booking details section to proceed for cancellation.
Applicable for an expedition of 5 or lesser days
Days to Departure
Future Expedition Credit*
More than 90 days
9 – 3 days
Applicable for an expedition of 6 or more days
Days to Departure
Future Expedition Credit*
More than 120 days
59 – 30 days
29 – 15 days
- For future expedition credits, reservations must be made within one calendar year of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued after a future expedition credit has been chosen. All refunds will be processed on the amount excluding GST charges
- Your ticket is transferable in only case when you have made 100% payment for the expedition. We completely understand due to last minute urgency you are unable to join us for this expedition. In this case you have to inform us 48 hours or prior from the expedition commencement and must have confirmed participant to join tour in same batch.
- It will take 7-10 business days to cash refund the amount from the date of request raised.
WHEN DARE2GEAR INITIATES A CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF DATE
- As our expeditions are live long before the expedition commencement day so Dare2Gear holds complete rights to take pertinent decisions for last minute cancellation or change of planned things because of serendipitous scenarios. There are many situations those are beyond our control like abrupt weather changes, unforeseen landslides, heavy road blocking snowfall, civil wars, airport sealing, act of God or any adverse state, which is a giant hindrance in execution of expedition.
- In this scenario participant will be having the right to take the call to opt for same range any other expedition or 100% refund excluding GST charges in form of future credits with a validity of 1 year from the date of issue.
- The refund would always be in the form of future credit points and no cash shall be credited to your account.